The thing I liked most yesterday....

I collected a few soundbites as from the warmup exercise from my students in English Language Workshop today about what they liked most about yesterday and here is what they said....(Leo Child)

' There was bacon for breakfast and for lunch!' (Oliver)

'The best thing that happened to me yesterday was that I met new people and saw the Simpson's movie in the evening. I also played badmington, but I lost' (Caio)

'The movie was funny and I relaxed while I was watching it' (Eylul)

'I met lots of different people and I am starting to learn about their culture' (Kamilla)

' I can't remember the best thing that happened yesterday, becasue every moment here is amazing. Actually, perhaps the best thing was playing football when it started raining....' (Rita)

Comments