More work from Noel's poetry class

The class were asked to write poems and prose based on an experience they have had....

Mind Games by Amelia

The panic hits you with the realisation that you are alone. As you stare around the maze of pathways and passages, you feel the start of an adventure. You begin to walk and enjoy the sensation of being free. The cage surrounding your mind is let down and your thoughts begin to wander.

Accident by Bernado

Bus stops
I get off
I cross the road
Against my mother's
Wishes

A voice calls
From the bridge above
I pause looking up

Suddenly
I'm in the air

Lying on the asphalt
I open my eyes
Faces swaying, circling
Before darkness falls
Like a blanket
Upon me

Life's Trip By Guillame

I have the feeling that I arrived yesterday
And in a few days I will be away
Maybe I will never come back to Winchester
Place where the days seem to be hours

Thus, the life is a trip
A short moment in the eternity
A dust mote lost in the universe
A grain of sand shaken by the ocean's flow.

Comments